Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weekly Wednesday Weigh In

DateChangeTotalWork Outs in Week
2/24/2010-1-12
3/3/20100-14
3/10/2010-3.6-4.65
3/17/2010-1.8-6.44
3/24/2010+1.4
-55


Grrr! I am really frustrated. I gained 1.4lbs this week and I do not understand why. I stayed on points and I worked out 5 times. My dreaded week of the month isn't until next week. So I'm a little puzzled at why I gained. Maybe my bad weekend that was 2 weekends ago took longer to catch up with me? I should definitely be doing measurements to see if I'm loosing inches but I'm not so tonight I will take my measurements.

I guess all I can is not over think it and stay on track this week so I will hopefully see better results next week. My workouts this week were 3 Couch to 5k workouts, 30 Day Shred DVD, and a crazy aerobics show that I DVRed off of FitTv. It was crazy because this women was bouncing all over the place and I could barely get the steps down to keep up. I have never seen someone with so much pep and energy. My goal for this coming week is to workout 6 days a week and to stay on track with WW points.

I am still really frustrated!!!

7 comments:

  1. Stay strong. I honestly weigh like a different amount everytime I weigh myselft at the gym. Could be water, muscle, etc. In the end it will pay off. Don't get too frustrated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a journey. Watch the overall trend, not each week. I gained a bunch of weeks for no apparent reason. Just how the body works. Don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni, hang tough. I know it doesn't make sense sometimes and for sure you don't want to hear this, but the body does truely adjust in its own way. I've seen this happen with me and then the next time I weight I lost double what I expected. Just stay focused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is frustrating but you'll get there. There could be a million things that could have caused the gain. Don't drive yourself crazy over one week. Keep up the good work and it will pay off in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto what everybody else said -- hang in there. You are working really hard and it will pay off in the long run!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I feel better about it now. I'm just taking it in strides.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl...Stay cool. You are doing so well. Look at all the losses you are still losing at a healthy rate. Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete