Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog Award

My good friend JM (aka the other J in BAJJ) gave me this blog award and she is also the author of Making Stuff is Fun.
You should check her blog out if you haven't already. Here are the rules of the award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
2. Copy the award and paste it onto your blog
3. Let us know 7 interesting things about you
4. Nominate 7 other beautiful bloggers.



Okay so since I'm pretty new to this I am not going to be able to follow rule #4. I need more blogger friends I guess.

7 Interesting Things About Me

1. I have many nicknames including Brayer, Curly J, and Nini
2. In college I was an extra on Dawson's Creek
3. I have spent the night in a cave
4. My name is just Jenni not Jennifer, people like to argue with me about this, but seriously it's just Jenni
5. I love Duke Basketball and my boyfriend is turning me into a Gators fan
6. I have fallen into a poisonous cactus, had poison ivy in my eye, had carpel tunnel in both wrist, stitches in my chin (jungle gym accident in 5th grade) and a stress fracture, but never have broken a bone
7. I served in AmeriCorps*NCCC where I did everything from working on trails in Big Bend National Park in Texas, disaster recovery work in Louisiana after Katrina and Rita, tutoring kids in Colorado, and cleaning up a park in Oklahoma

And the People I nominate are:

KKSC2NC


Shana


I have enjoyed reading their blogs and you should check them out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment