Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weekly Wednesday Weigh In

Drum roll please...


DateChangeTotalWork Outs in WeekTotal Work Outs
2/24/2010-1-122



I'm excited that I lost 1 lb...that's what I'm telling myself at least. I mean 1 lb is good for when I started 1 day late into the week, I went out of town on the weekend, and I only got 2 work outs in. I know that next week I should be able to loose more and even if it's 1 lb again I should be happy with that. I just have to keep telling myself that's it's not a sprint but slow and steady race. I also know that loosing 1 lb a week is a very healthy weight loss and you are more likely to keep weight off when it's lost slow.

With that being said it's hard work and I wish the scale showed me faster results but I guess that's life. Soon my 1 lbs will add up and that's when I'll be able to see more progress and pay off for the hard work. Until then though I'm holding strong.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a good start! going out of town is always hard on the body, just ask my body how it felt on friday after my little venture to Richmond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Its a good sign that even dealing with all the circumstances of last week you were still able to get some positive results. Hopefully this week will be a little easier and you'll keep that momentum going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Are you sure it wasn't your new found drink that was hard on the body JM?

    ReplyDelete