Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Weekly Wednesday Weigh In

DateChangeTotalTotal From BeginningWork Outs in Week
11/10/20102-15.4-33.45
11/17/20100-15.4-33.43
11/24/2010-2-17.4-35.43
12/1/20101.2-16.2-34.20


The week of Thanksgiving doesn't count right? I was talking to my friend Beezus the other day and was telling her I was not going to have good results for this week. She was told me "that everyone knew the week of Thanksgiving doesn't count".  She also advised that I write a blog on just that. I thought about doing just that. I could list a lot of reasons why this last week shouldn't count but in reality it does count.  The scale still read this morning that I have gained 1.2 lbs and in the end the scale wins.

Zip, zero, zlich, zot, aught, nought, null workouts for me this week. I do not remember the last time I did not work out at all in a week. I had an awful cold that made me get out of breath and not be able to breathe well when I would just walk upstairs at home. Actually I coudn't breath well if I was just sitting on the couch. I did attempt a power walk one day but that turned in to a major coughing fit.  In the past when I have these colds I workout anyway. Every time in result though I get an asthma flare up. Remember this? I decided to not workout this week to avoid the asthma flare up, but I did walk some and try to be more active than sitting on the couch.


The good news is that last night was the first time in a while that I actually was able to sleep most of the night. Mind you I still took my codeine cough syrup before bed but this time it won over my cough. I know Matt was thankful because me up most of the night coughing equals him up a lot of the night. Since my cough seems to be better I knew it was time to get back on the workout wagon.  I already have completed 1 workout for this week.  I took advantage of the small gym we have at work and got on the tread mill during my lunch break.  One down and at least 4 more to go...

2 comments:

  1. Beezus is speaking the truth - Thanskgiving Day week doesn't count. But way to work out during lunch. I've always wanted to do that. Sitting for eight hours straight sucks. Happy December working out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week was pretty much a worst case scenario between being sick and eating out with my parents every night. Hopefully you will get better soon and you'll be back on track before you know it!

    ReplyDelete