Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weekly Wednesday Weigh In

DateChangeTotalTotal From BeginingWork Outs in Week
8/18/2010-1.4-12.8-30.85
8/25/2010-1.4-14.2-32.24
9/1/2010-0.6-14.8-32.83
9/8/20102.8-12-304


I am so confused as to why I gained 2.8 lbs.  As of yesterday morning I had lost 1 pound for the week then this morning I get on the scale and I have gained 2.8 lbs. This means that from yesterday to today I gained 3.8 lbs! Yesterday was a normal eating day within my points and I worked out. Maybe I am holding a lot of water? I am trying to think if I had more sodium than usual yesterday that would cause me to be retaining water. I did have a lean cuisine at lunch and those can be high in sodium but it still doesn't seem to add up. I don't know what is going on but it's very annoying!

This week my workouts were BodyJam class, a power walk, BodyAttack class, and Zumba. The BodyAttack was a new one for me.  It was kind of a sports conditioning class that combined strength and cardio.  I went to the mall on Monday after the class and I could tell just walking around that my legs got a good workout. This week I am going to be more aware of portion sizes and also making sure to get enough fruits and vegetables in.

1 comment:

  1. Don't sweat it too much Jenni - I can gain and loose up to 2 pounds in mere hours. Not sure why ... bodies can just be crazy I suppose.

    Hope you're still enjoying the classes! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete