Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Weekly Wednesday Weigh In

DateChangeTotalTotal From BeginingWork Outs in Week
7/14/2010-1-11.629.64
7/21/2010-1-12.630.63
7/28/20100-12.630.65
8/4/2010-0.8-13.4-31.44


So every week when I put my weight into WeightWatchers.com it says I have lost 18 lbs more than what I put on here.  This is because I have been using Weight Watchers online tools since the first time I started Weight Watchers in September of 2009.  From September of 2008 to July of 2009 I lost a total of 42.2 lbs! Then from July 2009 to when I started this blog in February I gained back 24.2 lbs. I was so disappointed that I let myself gain back what I had worked so hard to lose.  I am glad that I did not gain back all 42 lbs and maintained 18 lbs.

I decided I wanted to add my change from my original start on to here. Even though I have lost 31.4 lbs from the beginning of my weight lose journey sometimes it doesn't feel like since it's been a stop and go process.  I feel like I should give myself the credit for the full amount lost.  Also this will make my weigh in chart here consistent with what is online on Weight Watchers. With that said I also still wanted to be able to see what I have lost just from when I started my efforts over again with this blog.  For this reason you will now see 2 columns one that shows my total lost from my  new start and one that shows the total lost from the beginning. 

So this week I lost 0.8 lbs.  This morning my scale was acting a little crazy and it went in between me loosing 1 lb and 0.8 lbs. I'm recording 0.8 lbs to make sure. Maybe it's time for a new scale? I don't know maybe all scales act a little crazy from time to time. It also could just be the way I was standing on the scale too. Who knows!  I worked out a total of 4 times this week. My workouts were a Cardio Jam class, Zumba, Body Pump class (a group barbell weight class), and a Body Combat class.  This week my goal is to work out 5 times and for at least 2 of those workouts to be running.

5 comments:

  1. Good job! You will probably lose some weight during the intense games of the OIB beach Olympics 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can go running at the beach if you want! I was planning on it and I bet Eric will run too. I dont run fast, so we can run together if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the additional column - very nice and good job! I am sure all Beach Weekend Attendees will burn around 1,000 calories a day, as the games seem very intense. Good luck teams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss and have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete