Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weekly Wednesday Weigh In

DateChangeTotalWork Outs in Week
6/9/2010-1.2-13.43
6/16/2010-0.2-13.62
6/23/2010-1.8-15.42
6/30/20102.213.24

Big time bummer! I gained 2.2 lbs this week. Not really sure what happened. Last week my weigh in was on my friend's analog scale since I was house sitting and didn't have my digital scale. So maybe last week I didn't really lose 1.8 lbs? All I can do is move forward at this point though. Regardless of what the analog scale said last week my scale isn't lying this week thus it doesn't change the overall result. 

I got in 4 workouts this week 3 running workouts on the treadmill and 1 new workout class called Total Body Conditioning at Move It Be Fit.  Last week I bought a Groupon for 5 classes at Move It Be Fit for $9! They offer Yoga, Pilates, and a Total Body Conditioning class. This class was no joke! It was circuit training with a combination of cardio and strength exercises at each station. This class will be a great way to get some strength training in.

Coming up this weekend for the 4th of July I am headed with Matt and 9 other friends to the beach! I can't wait to get on the beach. The place we are staying has a gym so I'll make sure to keep my workouts up while I'm gone for the long weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Just power through and keep on keeping on! Go on some long romantic beach walks with your fiance also if you don't want to gym it up too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wouldn't worry about it too much either- the important thing is that you were super active this week and i think that is one of the most important things as far as living healthier goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like jmje's comment ab walking on the beach. Romantic, fun and a work out. Plus, sand can be rough to walk in - added strength training. Or I just made that up :) but enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete