Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weekly Wednesday Weigh In and Amanda Gets Hitched!

DateChangeTotalWork Outs in Week
6/2/20100.4-12.26
6/9/2010-1.2-13.43
6/16/2010-0.2-13.62
6/23/2010-1.8-15.42


This week I lost 1.8 lbs and worked out a lame 2 times.  My workouts were a Zumba class and a run.  It's been way too hot to run outside and I'm on the hunt for a new gym.  I thought I was going to join where Matt is a member but I went to check it out on Monday and it was dark and dirty and overall I did not get a good vibe.  I'm going to keep searching. In the mean time I can still workout at the University where I work.

Now on to the fun stuff my good friend is now a married woman! She got married on Saturday and despite having an outside wedding in some major heat it was a great time.  You can read more about it on JMJE's blog here.  The newlyweds are in St Lucia probably lounging on the beach drinking fruity drinks. I'm so jealous! While they are gone I'm house sitting/ pet setting/ garden sitting.  They have 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 turtle. So really I feel like I'm staying at a farm. I don't have a green thumb at all so tonight it should be interesting when I have to harvest the garden (Gene just kidding if you are reading this, your garden is is good hands...). 


2 comments:

  1. Good gyms are key to working out. My needs are that the gym be close to where I work or live, clean, and have machines I like that are available when I go. You totally stole that photo from my facebook page. I'm on to you. Congrats on the weightloss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding a gym that makes you feel comfortable is key! I have finally found one that feels like my second home to me and the difference between this gym and others I've joined previously is HUGE! I'm excited about going to the gym now!

    Congrats on your progress. Hang in there! =)

    ReplyDelete