Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weekly Wednesday Weigh In

DateChangeTotalTotal From BeginningWork Outs in Week
9/22/20100-14-324
9/29/2010-1.6-15.6-33.63
10/6/2010-1-16.6-34.65
10/13/20100-16.6-34.65


So this week I maintained. Big boo!  I guess it's progress to maintain when I'm out of town for a weekend but I really wanted to lose.  I blame Matt's mom's evil yet delicious chocolate chip cookie brownie things. Okay actually I blame myself. Why is it so hard to just resist the deliciousness? I know it's not one chocolate chip brownie that made me maintain but it's for sure related.

I took my measurements tonight because I have noticed that my clothes have been fitting differently.  I have lost 3.5 inches since last time I took my measurements.  That puts me at a total of 11.5 inches lost since the end of March.  It's good to progress with my measurements but sometimes it just doesn't come quick enough. I have learned that dedication and patience is what makes this journey work.

This week I worked out 5 times.  My workouts were 3 Couch to 5k workouts, a BodyJam class, and my first ever Bikram Yoga class (more on that in my next post).  It feels great to be running again.  I definently lost some of my progress from the last time I did the program but that is to be expected since I haven't ran in a few months. 

3 comments:

  1. yay jenni! i can't wait to hear about the yoga class. and yay for couch to 5k. I am on week 4 and feeling good.... well feeling good after i finish running but not feeling great while i am running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your running ability will come back faster now that you have built it up once. Plus, it's easier to get motivated to run outside when the weather is cool instead of hot and muggy. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete