Things that Make Me Smile
1. Sitting by a fire eating s'mores with the marshmellow light brown but not burnt to a crisp (I wonder how many WW pts that would be)
2. This video
She is just hilarious. Sometimes I think I could use some time standing in front of the mirror reminding me how great life is. I mean I like my hair, I like my house, I like everything, everything is great, yeah yeah yeah!
3.My family, friends, and my fiancee. My triple F's! I'm so lucky to have such supportive loving people around me.
4. Saying "no" to eating something that isn't healthy. You would think self control would be something that is easier than it actually is. When someone brings in doughnuts to work or chocolate cupcakes and I resist the temptation it makes me feel good and warm and fuzzy for being strong.
5. Dress down Wednesdays at work. It's funny how something as simple as being able to wear jeans to work 1 day a week makes me happy.
6. How can you not smile at these faces? I just love my nephew and niece to pieces!
7. My Duke Blue Devils! I'm so excited that basketball season has started.
What makes you smile?